Subject: RE: [emergency] FEMA IPAWS Note on CAP Profile

I understand the concern, Art,

Since actions speak louder than words, I will let my actions speak. I
wish I had a genuine preference in the issue of including Appendix B,
but I don't. Unless or until someone actually asks me to do something
beyond the OASIS TC Process or to support a specific action, I'll
have no reason to change my position.