Subject: RE: [emergency] FEMA IPAWS Note on CAP Profile

Hi Jim,

I respectfully decline to support this position.

However, I believe I may have misspoken, or perhaps more accurately,
I failed to qualify my statement sufficiently.

When I said "Unless or until someone asks me..." I was referring to
someone to whom I am contracted in this work asking me to do
something beyond the OASIS TC process or to support a specific action
in regard to a TC decision about some aspect of this work, e.g.
asking me to support the inclusion of Appendix B.

Since the proposed amendment to the motion to approve the
specification as a Committee Draft; to delete Appendix B, was
defeated, that item is not currently at issue before the TC.

Please accept my apology for not being clear in that regard.