Subject: Very short Agenda Item Re: [emergency] Reminder EM-TC Call Today11:00 EST

Hi Elysa, Everyone,

I want to add one thing to today's agenda for the good of the order.
We don't need to do more than read this email into the meeting notes
for the record.

I want to make mention of the fact that EDXL-HAVE has been deleted
from the HITSP Recommendations and that I am working with David
Webber to draft a letter to HITSP asking that EDXL-HAVE and several
other OASIS Standards be returned to the HITSP list of
recommendations and that some standards, like CAP, be added.

OASIS has a representative on HITSP and the purpose of this letter is
to have several TCs review and approve it so that when it is
delivered, HITSP understands that there is a body of support with
far-reaching connections that stand behind the letter.

There are several issues that can be logically deduced by their
action and one of those is that they apparently believe that they
have the perorgative within their charter to exclude any usable,
workable interoperability standard, including those adopted by more
than one Standards Body such as ISO and ITU.

Their mandate may need to be changed from recommending to compiling
and describing the use of relevant usable standards for specific
HITSP use cases, but that's another issue.