Subject: RE: [emergency] HITSP Dropping EDXL-HAVE? Fwd: [regrep] HHS andebXML / ISO15000

Thanks Tom,

I think we're getting into territory subject to review by the new
administration in any case, but I get concerned when I can't tell
what's going on because I have the program. I do think we have ample
reason to be proud of our accomplishments, and we should use it to
gird our loins for the next set of challenges, of which there is no
shortage.

We are not the only group with work that needs to be versioned and updated.

Lucky us, eh? ;-)

We are having an infrastructure meeting next Tuesday, yes?