Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - EIC Vision and Goals - 11 Mar 09.doc uploaded

Elysa -

Thanks for sharing the document.

My one comment is that there is no mention of the OGC and our Members work
in the EM/alerting domain. This is an issue as in Europe, Asis, and Canada
there are major warning and alerting systems being deployed that are based
on OGC and other international standards, such as CAP.

If the EIC wishes to remain US centric, I can understand. However, such a
perspective may limit valuable experience and knowledge inputs from other
regions into US related activities.

Regards

Carl