Subject: OASIS Meetings - reminder

Friends,

We will have four important OASIS EM-TC calls tomorrow, Tuesday April
28.  All calls are consecutive and will be using the same conference
call line as posted on Kavi.

1.  Situation Reporting overview by Tim Grapes at 11:00 EDT.  This
will be an important opportunity for you to get a feel for the work
at hand.  We will be voting in the EM-TC meeting a) whether the work
falls within the charter of the EM-TC and if so b) wether we choose
to take this on as a work project.

2.  Infrastructure Subcommittee meeting at 11:30 EDT.  The IF-SC will
be finalizing comments on the DE-101 "primer" and be discussing what
other type of documents we need to support our standards.

3.  Emergency Management Technical Committee meeting 12:00-1:00
EDT.  A specific agenda will be forthcoming as will the notes from
our 4/14 meeting.  We will also plan to discuss/vote on Sit/Rep as
well as CAP 1.2 as a minimum.

4.  Msg/Not Subcommittee meeting 1:00-2:00 EDT.  This SC will get
back to working through the HAVE issues for the possible errata.

I look forward to "seeing" you all on the call.
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.
256-880-8702 x102