Subject: RE: [emergency] xPIL - ownership type bug

There appears to be an "out" on this - since the xPILtypes.xsd is noted as being non-normative.

Per the documentation - its OK to change this.  Users therefore can change the type from xs:time to xs:token with an enumeration list. etc as they desire.

Thanks, DW

QUOTE from XSD header:

NOTE: This is the schema that users can customise the enumeration lists to meet their
exchange requirements. The enumeration values provided are ONLY SAMPLES and
is not complete. It is upto the application to decide what the values should be. To achieve
interoperability between applications using this specification, it is recommended that an
SLA/agreement is in place as to what the enumeration values will be used in this file

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [emergency] xPIL - ownership type bug
From: "David RR Webber \(XML\)" <david@drrw.info>
Date: Thu, April 30, 2009 1:34 pm
To: ciq@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Ram,

Bad news / good news.  Good news is I was bug fixing today in the xslt for CAM and refined the code.  Bad news is I pointed it at EDXL-HAVE as a test case.

Sigh - I think I just uncovered a bug - in xPIL this is described as:

<xs:attribute name="OwnershipType" type="AccountOwnershipTypeList">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>Joint, Individual, corporate, etc.</xs:documentation>
</xs:annotation>
</xs:attribute>

But in xPIL-types its defined:

<xs:simpleType name="AccountOwnershipTypeList">
<xs:annotation>
<xs:documentation>List of types of account ownerships</xs:documentation>
</xs:annotation>
<xs:restriction base="xs:time"/>
</xs:simpleType>

Thanks, DW
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe from this mail list, you must leave the OASIS TC that generates this mail. Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/my_workgroups.php