Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - EM TC Geo-GIS Sub-committee concall added

Thanks Carl,

Like I've said before, please give me a ring at the number in my
signature if i'm not there in the first five minutes. We also need to
revive and do whatever is necessary to get geo-oasis done in OGC so
that we can reference a genuine specification for all EDXL specs.

We should also think about how best to get some local jurisdictions
to adopt a plan to use local community college, state and private
universities and even advanced placement high school programs to
document local public safety facilities and terminologies (e.g. org
charts with job titles) in a way that is usable to EDXL specs and fit
into ISO 11179 NDR and XMDR. Documentation in exchange for credit and
tuition or fees sounds like a doable tradeoff.