Subject: Re: EM-TC Submission of CAP 1.2 for Public Review

Thanks Elysa, acknowledged.

I'll let you know if I run into any problems and expect to get this
announced sometime this week.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.