Subject: Re: Note to ITU

Eliot and Tony,

Thank you for your responses this morning.  I am glad to know that
call-ins will be allowed so that the TC members can also hear the
presentation/discussions with others implementing CAP.  It is likely
that the TC will have some input for the workshop in some form.  I
would like to socialize any concepts with as much input as possible
from around the world into the work the TC must do.  I will pass on
the comments you both provided to our meeting today.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.