Subject: Friday deadline: EM Adoption PR Sponsor quotes

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline to submit Sponsor quotes for the EM Adoption Committee press release. Please contact me if you have any questions.

--Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 3:34 PM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'; 'emergency-adopt@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'emergency@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: OASIS Press Release to Announce Emergency Management Adoption Committee

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, 19 JUNE--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the formation of the OASIS Emergency Management (EM) Adoption Committee. We have targeted Tuesday, 23 June, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the EM Adoption press release will state:

AtHoc, Environment Canada, US Department of Defense, Warning Systems (WSI), <other Sponsors who join before 19 June> and Others Collaborate to Support CAP and EDXL Implementations

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization, and you wish to be recognized as a leader in EM Adoption, please contact me immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
If you represent a Foundational or Sponsor-level organization participating in the OASIS EM Adoption Committee, you may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email quotes to me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be attributed, by Friday, 19 June.

*More information*
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/emergency-adopt/

Thanks,
Carol