Subject: [emergency] Re: EM-TC Submission of CAP 1.2 IPAWS Profile 1.2 for15-day Public Review

Hi Elysa, Mary, Everyone,

I have attached the last IssuesList with all resolutions (comment
rsolution log) which can also be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-cap-profiles/download.php/33000/CAPv1.1-IPAWS-Profile-v1.0-PR01-IssuesList_v2.4.xls

I included the MarkedChanges .doc file in in the zip archive:
CAPv1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-AllFiles.zip  that I uploaded to the same
directory as the files below. However, I attached it to this message,
also, for easier access. The url for the
CAPv1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-AllFiles.zip is
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/33303/CAPv1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-AllFiles.zip

At 7:12 PM -0400 7/9/09, Mary McRae wrote:
>Hi Elysa,
>
>   Only one piece missing - the comment resolution log. I haven't
>looked at the files yet, but for a 15-day review I need a
>change-marked copy or a detailed list of all changes made since only
>the changes are subject to review. (Also if there are no substantive
>changes a second review isn't necessary but certainly optional.)
>
>Regards,
>
>Mary
>

>Mary P McRae
>Director, Standards Development
>Technical Committee Administrator
>OASIS: Advancing open standards for the information society
>email: <mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
>web: <http://www.oasis-open.org>www.oasis-open.org
>twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
>phone: 1.603.232.9090
>
>Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.
>

>On Jul 9, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Elysa Jones wrote:
>
>>Dear Mary,
>>
>>During the EM-TC telecon held 7/7/09, with a quorum present, the
>>EM-TC agreed unanimously to promote the IPAWS Profile as described
>>herein to a Committee Draft and also to submit if for 15-day public
>>comment review.  This work completed a 60-day review earlier this
>>year.  All comments have been disposed of with no substantive
>>changes to this document.  The meeting notes from that meeting can
>>be found at
>>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/33281/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%207-7-09.doc
>>
>>The required versions of the documents are provided below:
>>
>>Editable Version
>><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33301/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02.doc>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33301/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02.doc
>>
>>PDF Version
>><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33300/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02.pdf>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33300/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02.pdf
>>
>>HTML Version
>><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33304/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-html-files.zip>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33304/CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-html-files.zip
>>
>>XML Schema
>><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33302/capv1.2-ipaws-profile-v1.0-PR02.xsd>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33302/capv1.2-ipaws-profile-v1.0-PR02.xsd
>>
>>Complete zipped Document Set
>><http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33303/CAPv1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-AllFiles.zip>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/33303/CAPv1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-AllFiles.zip
>>
>>Please let me know if there is any additional information you need.
>>Thanks as always with your help getting our work processed.
>>
>>Regards,
>>Elysa Jones, Chair
>>OASIS EM-TC
> [...]

CAP-v1.2-IPAWS-Profile-PR02-MarkedChanges.doc