Subject: EM-TC Call

Friends,

It appears our line dropped before we were quite finished with our
call.  We were on borrowed time a bit anyway with this being a
specially scheduled meeting.  Since we were winding up and had
completed our agenda, I don't see a point in dialing back in.

However, we were just advised about a schema difference for the DE
that I will post on our agenda for next time.  We will have our next
meeting at the regular schedule and time Sept 1,  12:00 EDT.

Have a great week,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.