Subject: Question: Re: [emergency] CAP 1.2 IPAWS Profile

Hi Again Mary,

Do you want me to do my best to adjust the Version URLs on the title
page? As far as I know, that should have been the only thing that would
have needed to be changed from the version in the Documents page. I'll
do the rest of the text edits while I wait for word on this. Also, do
you want me to upload the completed edit to the TC Documents page or
send directly to this address list so that we all have a copy?

Just as a note: I have up till now used ALL CAPS in the filenames in my
versions of text specifications (not schemas) as a way for me to be sure
I'm not inadvertently changing a document that can be confused with an
official release file. I've already broken that practice in the last
round of edits on this spec, but I'm keeping this current set in their
own folder on my system so as not to get these confused, (the one I
downloaded to edit and the _*/edited version to which I will append my
initials  (-rb) to differentiate it for sending back to you all./*_)

I'm keeping this ALL-CAPS filename practice in future unless instructed
otherwise because it is another step that prevents me from confusing
versions.