Subject: Re: [emergency] CAP v1.2 documents

Hi,
	A followup to the CAP v1.2 document links I posted earlier.  Alessandro Triglia identified a problem with the ASN.1 schema.  I've uploaded a document showing the marked up changes against the version of v1.2 voted out by the Msgs SC.  The document link is below and we can vote to accept these particular changes at the TC meeting.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/34406/CAP-v1.2-PR01-revision01b-marked.doc

--
jake@jpw.biz