Subject: Ballot to Approve CAP v1.2 IPAWS Profile v1.0 as a Committee Specification

In checking the ballot results in conjunction with meeting attendance
reports, it appears that Tim Grapes, Sukumar Dwarkanath, Jeff Waters,
Camille Osterloh, and Bill Kalin should not have been on the ballot.
Therefore the ballot is invalid.

It is the responsibility of the Chair and/or Secretary to update the
roster immediately after the close of each meeting, noting which
members have gained or lost voting rights by attending/missing two
meetings in a row.

Once the roster has been corrected - I didn't check to see if there
were individuals who should have been on the ballot but weren't - I
will re-run the ballot.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.