Subject: Re: [emergency] Ballot to Approve CAP v1.2 IPAWS Profile v1.0 as a Committee Specification

Thanks Elysa; I take partial responsibility. I should have checked prior to actually starting the ballot rather than afterwards. I have now added that step as part of the normal process and am thankful to have Sabine on board to help with the workload.

I'll get the ballot restarted within 24 hours.

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.