Subject: EM-TC Meeting Today

Friends,

We have an EM-TC call scheduled for today at 12ET, details are posted
in Kavi.  I will have to be flying at 12:20, so will only be
available for the first few minutes of the call.  I am hopeful that
someone will be able to complete the meeting and take notes.  I will
submit responses to my action items in written form.

The draft meeting notes from our face to face will be posted
shortly.  Please review and have comments available or provide them
to be before the meeting.

Thanks for all the work you do!

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair