Subject: Re: [emergency] EM-TC Meeting Today

Hi Everyone,

Under normal conditions, I would happily volunteer to stand in for
Elysa, but we are having an unseasonably strong storm in the SFBay Area
right now, and I have already had one 90+ minute power outage today, so
it would not be wise or prudent for me to volunteer today. I'll just be
happy if I can actually call in and attend all or most of my scheduled
meetings.

Sorry,
Rex