Subject: EIC Meeting Agenda

Per our phone conversation earlier today, here is the draft agenda for tomorrow's EIC meeting.  I hope this will reach all of you.  The meeting is being hosted by DNDO.  Address and call-in instructions are on the agenda page.

Don Ponikvar
Chair
Emergency Interoperability Consortium

Donald R. Ponikvar, PhD
SETA Support, Mission Management Directorate
DHS/Domestic Nuclear Detection Office
Washington, DC  20528

Voice: 202-254-7530
Fax:  202-254-7751