Subject: Re: EDXL-HAVE issues found (for review / answer)

Thanks Timothy,

I've copied Gary Ham and Alessandro Triglia in hopes that the
duplication will draw their attention to this since they specifically
identified the XLink conflict, and I believe we thought we had resolved
it. It was, as I recall, the same difficulty for both EDXL-HAVE and
EDXL-RM, so we will have to review it again.

As you may know, there is an errata coming out for both EDXL-HAVE and
EDXL-RM, so it would probably be wise to verify that the issue continues
after these errata have been implemented.

Unfortunately, I don't have time right now to chase down the <BedType>
issue. I'm assuming that the issue to which you refer is not the name of
the subtype: <have:SubCategoryBedType>foo,
etc.</have:SubCategoryBedType>, but the availability, which appears to
me to be viable. The parent capacity must be "0" before the subtype can
be used. I will look at it later.