Subject: Reminders for next TC Meeting Tuesday, 10 November 2009

Hi Everyone,

I want to remind you all that we agreed in the last TC meeting to take
two more weeks for TC members to review the Welcome to the Rim White
Paper
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/34269/EDXL-Welcome-to-the-RIM-WhitePaper-17Sep09-r1.doc
in preparation to vote on approving it and providing it to the EI Member
Section.

I also want to remind everyone that the EM-GIS SC was considering the
Requirements Document for the OASIS Profile of GML,
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/34853/2009%20September%20OASIS%20where%20GML%20profile%20requirements%20v%202.doc
and we voted it out of the SC this morning for consideration by the TC
as a Committee Draft which can then be forwarded to OGC for
implementation. Carl will upload the notes from today's meeting.