Subject: EM-TC Meeting today noon ET

Friends,

We will have our regularly scheduled meeting of the EM-TC today at
noon.  Be sure to take a few minutes to read over the "Welcome to the
RIM paper" written by Jeff Waters.  It can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/34269/EDXL-Welcome-to-the-RIM-WhitePaper-17Sep09-r1.doc.
It is a very well done introduction to the concepts around emergency
information exchange.  An easy but informative read.  We will vote on
it today in our meeting.

The IF-SC meeting is scheduled to meet the half hour before and
Msg/Not-SC for an hour following the EM-TC meeting.

Regards,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.