Subject: EIC meeting this week

EM-TC members,

The monthly EIC member meeting will be this Wed 12/16 from 2-4 ET.  If you want to attend in person, the location is 1120 Vermont Ave, 8th Floor, Conference Room C.  If you do not have a DHS badge, you should allow some extra time for processing through.  If you are NOT a US Citizen, you must have a visit request on file.  You may reach Bill Kalin at <bill.kalin@associates.dhs.gov> for information on how to do this.

I am not publishing the dial in details here so as not to subject the number to possible compromise.  It is the "normal" conference line with PIN 493685.  You can email me or Bill directly to obtain the normal number if you don't know it.

Thanks,
Elysa