Subject: Re: CAPv1.2 ready for EM TC

Rex,

I had planned to be on the call but understood from the call on Thurs
that it was going to be at the beginning of the normal Tues call.  So
I missed it.  Glad to know the vote went well.

This topic as well as the F2F info is on the agenda for next weeks
EM-TC meeting.

The EIC meeting was moved from today until this Wed 2-4 ET.   I will
forward details on another subject line.

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.
256-880-8702 x102