Subject: Re: [emergency] OASIS CAP v1.2 USA IPAWS profile 1.0 location?

> http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/ipaws-profile/v1.0/cs01/

The Latest Version from the metadata doesn't specify the cs01/ part.  I believe that is the URL that we should make sure people are using to accomodate any future changes.  Tim had also asked for the CAP 1.2 location link and that would be http://docs.oasis-open.org/emergency/cap/v1.2/

> not) my recollection that no change was needed in the schema from the
> PR02 version. I am also copying Elysa, because we are waiting to hear

No schema was created for the IPAWS Profile, as most of the profile constraints could not be expressed with W3C schema, hence the Conformance statements only refer to the CAP 1.2 schema.  There was an XSD that went out with IPAWS PR02 but I believe it was an early CAP 1.2 draft schema in order to give reviewers a better understanding of CAP 1.2.

--
jake@jpw.biz