Subject: CAP 1.2

EM-TC Members,

Please note the recent posts from Jacob late yesterday which make a
correction to the Example 1 in the CAP 1.2.  These corrections were a
part of the PR02 but did not make it into the document that we
approved to go forward.  The examples are non-normative parts of the
document but we do not want to put our specification out with a known
error.  Since we have not approved via ballot the CS, we can make
this minor change with a majority vote in the TC and no requirement
to go back through review.  We do not yet have our three statements
of use, so I have notified Mary (our TC administrator) that we will
not be running the ballot for CS or Standard this week as planned.

I will keep you posted as to when the new final document is ready for
our approval to go forward as CS.  Gary is working on a test case for
use by those wanting to confirm their CAP 1.2 use case.  This should
be helpful for those of you wanting to make your Statement.

We will plan on a new vote during our meeting 1/19/09 and hope that
the statements of use will be available by that time.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.