Subject: Re: [emergency] Re: Request for CS and OS Ballot for CAP 1.2

Hi Mary,

The meeting notes from the 2/5/10 special meeting where we agreed there were no substantive changes in the draft being advanced can be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/download.php/36292/Draft%20Meeting%20Notes%202-5-10.doc

The comment resolution list can be found at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency-msg/download.php/35568/CAPv1.2-PR02-IssuesList-2.xls

Please find updated statements of use from MyStateUSA at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201002/msg00008.html and from WSI at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/emergency/email/archives/201002/msg00007.html

We await one more but anticipate it coming in within the next day or two.

Thanks,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.