Subject: U.S. National Guard Connects Nationwide with Desktop Alert’s Command and Control Mass Notification Systems and Common Alerting Protocol (CAP)

Team OASIS!

Desktop Alert is proud to announce the following OASIS milestone in our latest press release:

"U.S. National Guard Connects Nationwide with Desktop Alert’s Command and Control Mass Notification Systems and Common Alerting Protocol (CAP) "

The release is viewable here:

http://www.desktopalert.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=138

We thank everyone especially those who have commented, assisted and participated in the release.

The support from OASIS leadership and OASIS contributors has made this announcement of CAP advancements a reality.

Regards,

Howard  Ryan
Founder and CEO
Desktop Alert Inc.