Subject: Re: [emergency] SBE Viewpoint

Thanks David,

What Dave is saying is correct. We still have quite a distance to cover
to develop a robust non-repudiation capability. Dave, many others and I
are working through Use-Cases in the RIM SC to drive out the
requirements for such a capability in the ValueListURN which is now
contained in EDXL-DE, EDXL-RM and EDXL-HAVE. Its not a simple task.

We need to understand the infrastructure needs better than we have in
the past, but right now we need to get past the current hurdle.

While I agree with what Dave is pointing out, none of the currently
possible outcomes of the CAP v1.2 ballots will actually solve this set
of problems. I still haven't seen a compelling reason to change my vote.