Subject: CAP 1.2

Friends,

Jacob has posted the CAP 1.2 Draft 05 which is a red-line from our
last 60-day review to include the changes recently proposed, the
corresponding schema and the updated issues list.

Please take the time to review these documents and the other
discussions on the list.  I would like to be able to vote on this in
a special meeting next week.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC