Subject: Fwd: Re: CAP 1.2 plans

Please see the results from Mary below about when we can submit CAP
1.2 for OASIS-Wide vote.  It appears from her response that the
actual month of the vote will be June rather than May.  We will be
able to have the ballot for Committee Specification approved before
the end of April. Therefore by May 1, both the IPAWS Profile and CAP
1.2 will be at the same level - Committee Specification.  Elysa