Subject: RE: [emergency] Statements of Use for CAP 1.2

To Whom it May Concern,

The MITRE Corporation is successfully using the Common Alerting Protocol Version 1.2 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses stated in the specification in Section 4.4 of the Specification.  Our use has included multiple independent interoperations."

-Don
Office: 315-838-2669
Cell: 315-383-1197
dmcgarry@mitre.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Elysa Jones [mailto:ejones@warningsystems.com]
Sent: Friday, April 23, 2010 9:32 AM
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [emergency] Statements of Use for CAP 1.2

Friends,

It is time to declare statements of use for CAP 1.2.  If you have developed CAP 1.2 systems and can provide a statement to that affect similar to the following, please post to the list.

"Company XYZ Inc. is successfully using the Common Alerting Protocol Version 1.2 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses stated in the specification in Section 4.0 and (use just 4.0 if you are a message consumer and producer, 4.3 if producer only and 4.4 if consumer only).  Our use has included multiple independent interoperations."

Thanks,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.