Subject: Voting reminder - CAP 1.2 for OASIS wide Standard Vote

EM-TC voting members,

There is an electronic ballot posted on the site for members to vote
as to whether we should take the approved CAP 1.2 Committee
Specification to an OASIS-Wide vote.  The is NOT the same as the vote
we just took which was also an electronic ballot voting for the CAP
1.2 Committee Specification.  We agreed in our meeting 4/13 to go for
a full OASIS wide standard vote.  However, this must also be done as
an electronic ballot requiring a super-majority of our voting
members.  That is the ballot running now.  It will close 5/12 at
which time OASIS Admin will have the required May 15-31 to perfect
the package and make it available for an OASIS vote that will run June 1-30.

Please vote whether you want the recently approved CAP 1.2 Committee
Specification to be submitted for an OASIS-wide Standard vote.

Thanks,
Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.