Subject: RE: [emergency] Resource Management IEPD

Richard,

I would be interested in receiving a copy of the IEPD package - so we can do a technical analysis of the schema and supporting artifacts.

Thanks, DW

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [emergency] Resource Management IEPD
From: Richard.Vandame@dhs.gov
Date: Mon, May 24, 2010 10:20 am
To: emergency@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi, all.

I recently got a draft IEPD entitled Resource Typing Management(RTM). It is a project from the DHS Science & Technology Directorate (S&T) Regional Technology Integration (RTI)program.

It has section comparing the RTM IEPD to EDXL-RM. My query is whether anyone from the EM-TC has provided input to this effort. If not, I plan to make a recommendation to this effect.

Rich

Richard Vandame
Standards Section
Standards & Technology Branch
National Integration Center
DHS/FEMA/PNP
office: 202-646-7666
BB: 202-412-9072
richard.vandame@dhs.gov

"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.