Subject: EDXL-DE Face to Face (F2F) in June ?

All,

Has there been any updates discussed past the April/May minutes on the Face to Face meeting planned for EDXL-DE? From what I can tell it is scheduled tentatively for June 28-30 but where (Mitre in NY or in DC or somewhere else?). I am interested in finding out more details to this event as to possibly participate either onsite or maybe remote.

Thanks,

Timothy D. Gilmore | SAIC

Sr. Test Engineer | ILPSG | NIMS Support Center |

IPAWS CA / NIMS STEP

phone: 606.274.2063 | fax: 606.274.2025

mobile: 606.219.7882 | email: gilmoret@us.saic.com