Subject: OASIS Calls Today

Friends,

We will have our normal TC calls today beginning with IF-SC 11-12, EM-TC 12-1 and Msg/Not-SC Sit/Rep 1-2EDT.

The numbers should be posted correctly in Kavi - but just in case for all three calls it should be 077483.

For those of you at the WCDM, I will be able to conduct the call from the conference hotel using a speaker phone.  We can use my room or I understand Doug has a great view in his, so maybe he will let us meet there.  Unfortunately the time is during the lunch period when there is a good talk from IAEM Asia on the impact of thirst - water emergency.

I'm not able to stay on line before the meeting but will be checking in just before the top of the hour while in Canada.

The meeting notes for our last meeting have not been posted but hopefully they will be soon.  The TC needs to consider some topics with respect to the DE before our F2F meeting currently scheduled for June 28-30.  We are still going on faith here that enough funds will be available to make this happen - details will be posted by the end of the week so we can make travel plans with at least 14 days advance.  Please review the documents that have been posted on the IF-SC and the detailed minutes of the technical work.  The TC may need to weigh in today on some general direction for the IF-SC in regard to the DE.

Thanks for all your continued support for open standards for emergency messaging!

Cheers,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO, Warning Systems, Inc.