Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - DEFaceToFace_Agenda_DRAFT.pdf uploaded

Hi Don,

Please put Rex Brooks or Dave Ellis down for an EDXL-RIM Use Case to
present the Value List URI/URN example we've worked thus far as it
applies to the necessity to cover the cases where the DE must work
across local to state to national to international jurisidictional
boundaries, and/or to explain the policy enforcement aspect of the DE,
just in case Dave Ellis can't attend. I will be uploading the Use-Case
Diagram as an example that can be included as part of the template for a
Use Case. It isn't a necessity but people should at least understand
that there is a UML diagram for Use-Cases, and they should, if they can,
include it in their Use Cases.