Subject: DE F2F June 28-30

Friends,

We we will be having the DE F2F meeting June 28-30 as tentatively
planned.  A draft agenda was posted last week along with some details
about location, lodging, etc.  Thanks to Don McGarry, Mitre will be
providing a facility to include phone and Internet support for our
meetings.  Several companies are supporting their personnel time as
well as travel expenses for the meeting.  The OASIS EI Member Section
is also contributing $5,000.  This will help to pay some travel costs
for those who do not have coverage elsewhere.  We would welcome ANY
offers for food (breakfast/lunch/dinner/breaks) from any company,
organization or individual that would like to help out!

If you were a key participant in the F2F meeting on the DE in Philly,
I assume you will be participating in this June meeting and you have
already gotten an email from me.  Any member of the TC that is up to
speed on these topics and has a contribution to make is welcomed to
attend.  This is NOT a voting TC meeting.  This is a F2F meeting for
the purpose reviewing use cases and finalizing the requirements for
the DE 2.0.  It is a work of the Infrastructure Subcommittee.

If you plan to attend in person or via phone, please reply to this
email so we will make sure there is enough space and phone lines.  If
you have any questions or issues, let me know.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.