Subject: Events and Demos Call Tomorrow

All,

I have confirmed the conference line for tomorrows events and demos
call at 11 ET.  The number posted in Kavi is correct.  Beginning in
Aug, many of the PINs for FEMA conference lines for our  OASIS calls
may change so be sure and check Kavi prior to a call.

This is an important meeting as we prepare for our next big
interoperability event - the IAEM.

Cheers,
Elysa