Subject: Follow-Up: NCOIC Netcentric Pattern: All Hazards Alerts and Warnings(AHAW) Capability Pattern

Hi Everyone,

I recently passed along the request from the Network Centric Operations
Industry Consortium (NCOIC) for the EM TC and the EM Adoption TC to
approve and recommend the NCOIC AHAW Capability Pattern, so now I am
following up with the public url for downloading the officially approved
document:
https://www.ncoic.org/technology/deliverables/patterns/ahaw_pattern/

Naturally, I hope this meets with your approval, and that we can get the
TCs' input on developing the AHAW Technical Pattern which will provide
more complete technical details for implementing this pattern and for
NCOIC members to develop "Building Block" components which are certified
to implement the pattern correctly and that necessarily includes
implementing the OASIS CAP and EDXL-DE Standards correctly as well.