Subject: Mark your calendar Aug. 25 4:00 PM EST EDXL-TEP overview

All,

I don’t have access to create a Kavi calendar event at the TC level, so I will get help with that…

Please mark your calendar for an overview session of the EDXL-Tracking of Emergency Patients (TEP) requirements submission on the above date and time.  The purpose of the session is to overview the purpose, objectives, scope and practitioner requirements model of EDXL-TEP to raise awareness of this new standards activity and solicit subcommittee participation.

If this doesn’t work for you we will schedule additional session(s).  Dial in and webinar information will follow.

Thanks,

Tim Grapes
Evolution Technologies, Inc.

A "Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business"(SDVOSB)
Office:    (703) 654-6075
Mobile:  (703) 304-4829

Fax:         (703) 654-6001
tgrapes@evotecinc.com

http://www.evotecinc.com/

"The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." - Theodore Rubin