Subject: Fwd: Invitation to present the OASIS address standard at the ISO19160 meeting in Canberra

Hi,

Just to let you know that ISO TC 211/19160 has invited me to present on OASIS CIQ TC's work on international addressing standard. I will be presenting on 6 December. Recently, this group published an article in the ISO magazine based on a detailed study comparing different address standards and OASIS CIQ was one of them.

Regards,

Ram
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Serena Coetzee <scoetzee@cs.up.ac.za>
Date: 18 October 2010 12:55
To: Kumar Ram <kumar.sydney@gmail.com>
Cc: Hockaday John <John.Hockaday@ga.gov.au>

Dear Ram,

Taking up on the conversation that John initiated earlier, we would like to invite you to present the OASIS CIQ address standard to the ISO 19160 project team in Canberra, which takes place on 5-6 December 2010 (Monday and Tuesday). We have included the OASIS standard in the review as best we could and thanks to your contributions, as you know.  An overview of the standard will however be very helpful to all of us to better understand the standard.  We could also use the time to discuss the OASIS view (and feedback) on the current draft ISO 19160 review summary.

Attached is the draft agenda for the meeting and the details of the venue.  We can add your presentation to the agenda, either on Monday afternoon or any time on Tuesday (we will use Monday morning to present the status so far).

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,

----
Serena Coetzee
Polelo Research Group, Department of Computer Science, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, 0002, South Africa
Web: www.cs.up.ac.za · polelo.cs.up.ac.za · www.cs.up.ac.za/~scoetzee
Mobile: +27 82 464 4294 · Tel: +27 12 420 2547 · Fax: +27 12 362 5188

Addressing_Notice_Meeting_Canberra.pdf