Subject: Re: [emergency-ms] Re: [emergency] Re: [emergency-ms] updating X.1303 - Common Alerting Protocol

Hi Tony,

  I don't believe the TC has made a formal request as of yet. I'm copying Jamie on this message as he would have the copy of the original submission terms.

Here's the link to the process that must be completed on the OASIS side before any work can be submitted to a de jure standards body:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/liaison_policy.php#submitwork

All the best,

Mary