Subject: Note about presenting OASIS work

Friends,

Many of us present work on behalf of OASIS and the EM-TC.  Please be
aware of the new TC guidelines regarding the use of the OASIS member
logo and slide template.  See the following link for further
info.  http://www.oasis-open.org/private/presenting.php.  There was a
discussion in one of the Adoption calls recently where members were
concerned about the amount of time it might take to get approvals
before a presentation could be made public.  What to do about Wikis,
etc.  We will discuss this in our EM-TC meeting 12/7.

There are a number of items we should all be aware of with the TC
process that went into affect Oct 15.  We have considered what else
we could do with our TC home page, for example.  There is guidance at
http://www.oasis-open.org/private/maintain.php.  We have discussed
how we could change or provide additional information on the link to
our approved Standards or other work products.  Requests to make
changes can be made of TC admin.

Other important links can be found on the OASIS members home page.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC
CTO Warning Systems, Inc.