Subject: International Call-ins

Just an FYI to all TC members...
It is possible to have calls from overseas joined to our TC calls.
The 800-number won't work, but there is a non-800 number that can be
used.
I have provided that info to our TC Chairs, Elysa, Werner and Tom.
If you need someone to access this international service, please contact
a Chair for the number.
The process appears to have worked well for our new TC member from
Australia today.

Gary Timm
Senior Consultant
Touchstone Consulting Group