Subject: CAP Implementation Workshop

Friends,

The agenda for the WMO/OASIS CAP Implementation Workshop April 5-6 in
Geneva is being finalized.  Are there any EM-TC members that would
like to be included?  There are a couple of slots available that we
might be able to secure before the official WMO invitation goes out.

What about conformance testing and NIMS-STEP?
A session on profiles - possibly a panel with US IPAWS/Canada-CP/Australia-AP?
NOAA/NWS?

In the two WMO workshops I have attended in the past, USGS has
presented but I do not see them listed on the provisional agenda
which can be found at
http://www.wmo.int/pages/prog/www/ISS/Meetings/WIS-CAP_Geneva2011/DocPlan.html.
In fact, there is a notable absence of any US participation.

If anyone is interested, please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair
OASIS EM-TC