Subject: Posting of the document "AboutNameSpaces"

The full text of my description may not have come through in the announcement, so here it is for completeness:

"As we were preparing requests for OASIS templates for Work Products (see "Work Product Registration / Template Request" at http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/TCAdminRequests15-10-2010.html), questions about naming conventions have emerged and it has been determined that we need to clarify issues relating to name spaces in particular, before we can finalize the submissions.

The EM TC has tasked me with presenting a proposal for naming conventions that could be applied consistently across all EM Work Products - attached are some notes for your review and feedback."

And again, thanks for your help,
Werner