Subject: Re: [emergency] Groups - AboutNameSpaces.pdf uploaded

Thanks Werner,

I'm in favor of your proposed abbreviations,  rules and path-based
http:// url style Namespaces (i).

One note: Our choice for TC naming and design rules does not require
similar usage for value lists by those implementing our standards, but
does encourage such usage for ease of implementation and interpretation.
This does not preclude the use of URNs for value lists if the
implementer wishes to use that mechanism.