Subject: All-hands subcommittee meeting Tuesday March 29 11:00 AM EST

Jeff et al,

I believe we are using this IF-SC slot tomorrow to follow up on status and close-out on our common areas for gmlSF, common types and CIQ.

JEFF – please reply all if this is NOT correct.

Tim

IF-SC Telecon Meeting (Conference Call)

Time

Tuesday, 29 March 2011, 11:00am to 12:00pm ET

Description

Dial in details: 800-320-4330 354657#

Submitter

Mrs. Elysa Jones

Group

OASIS Emergency Management TC

Access

This event is visible to OASIS Emergency Management TC and shared with

  • OASIS Open (General Membership)
  • General Public

Thanks,
    Tim

Tim Grapes

Evotec

(703) 304-4829

"A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week"

- General Patton